--Ingredients & Uses--
F.I.T. Brines are all-natural (NO artificial flavors, additives, or de-caking agents), Non-GMO, low carbohydrates, light, heart healthy with no transfats, and all are Gluten free.
See the Keto Friendly Symbol for those brines that have no added sugar and that will be sure to spice up your Keto diet.
Loose fat & build muscle! Let FIT Brine simplify your Meal Prep and keep your healthy food delicious with Nine unique flavors!
•4oz package good for 1 week of meals!
•8oz package good for 2 weeks of meals!
•16oz package good for 1 month of meals!
- The 'official' nutrition label on each product [below] provides FDA guidelines for presenting nutrition label information! The 'official' nutrition label estimates the actual consumption. The actual ingestion is very little salt, fats, sugars, and fats making F.I.T. Brine an excellent
Since our instructions provide recommended serving sizes in ounces, we also want to provide that level of information to our customers! (Please see 1oz nutrition labels for all flavors linked here!)
--Special Preparation Details--
- FIT Brines were designed as an equilibrium brine (calculated formula of salt, spices, and water for a specific amount of meat, not dependent on brining time). This allows you to achieve consistent results every time you use FIT Brines!
- Though we recommend 6-12 hours of brining time, you can leave the meat in the brine for longer, as the brining process stops once equilibrium is reached (same concentration of salt, spices and water in the meat compared to the brine solution).
- While we recommend 1oz brine mix and 1 cup of water for every pound of meat, for those who are more sensitive to salt, this ratio may be too intense. However, FIT Brines can be customized to fit your needs! We recommend the following changes:
- Use more meat with the same amount of brine (ie 1.5lbs meat for 1oz brine mix and 1cup water)
- Add more water to the brine (1.25 cups water for 1oz brine mix and 1lbs meat)
- The above recommendations will reduce the concentration of the brine mix, preventing your meat from becoming too salty!
- Alternatively, reduce the brining time by 1-2 hours so the brine (and salt) is not able to affect the meat as much.
- Make FIT Brines work for you and enjoy!!!