Flavor Recommendations: Original Hickory, Jamaican Jerk , Garlic & Herb
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM for every 3lbs potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Combine oil, garlic, basil, rosemary, parsley, and F.I.T. BrineTM in a large bowl.
- Toss in potatoes until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven, turning occasionally, until potatoes are brown on all sides, 20 to 30 minutes.