Flavor Recommendations: Thai Curry, Sweet & Spicy
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM
- 2 lbs onions
- 4 bell peppers
- Chop onions and bell peppers into medium thick rings
- Put onions and bell peppers into a large bowl
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss in olive oil and F.I.T. BrineTM in with onions until evenly coated.
- Place onions and bell peppers in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Roast in preheated oven, turning occasionally 20 to 30 minutes.