INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 bok choy stalks with leaves
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, or as desired
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (see directions below for link on how to do this)
- Wash the vegetables and drain thoroughly.
- Shred the cabbage and carrots. Separate the bok choy stalks and leaves. Cut the stalks diagonally and cut the leaves straight across.
- Toss the shredded cabbage, carrots, and bok choy in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Stir the olive oil into the rice vinegar. Stir in the sesame seed oil.
- Place the dressing in the bottom of a bowl, add the vegetables and toss again.
- Add the cilantro, if using, and sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds on top.