Flavor Recommendations: Garlic & Herb, Jamaican Jerk
INGREDIENTS (2 servings):
- Whole ear of corn; husked
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tbsp. F.I.T. BrineTM
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Basil, oregano, cilantro, or cayenne pepper
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high temperature.
- Pull off and discard all the husks off of the corn. Remove silk on the corn and discard.
- Brush the corn with olive oil.
- Tear off squares of aluminum foil.
- Season corn with minced garlic powder, onion powder, F.I.T. BrineTM, and black pepper.
- Place corn in the center of each square of aluminum foil. Roll foil around each ear of corn, twisting the ends.
- Place the corn on a medium heat grill, rotating every so often. Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the corn from the grill. Remove and discard the aluminum foil.