INGREDIENTS (6 servings):
- 2 pounds medium baking potatoes, quartered
- ¾ cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Garlic & Herb F.I.T. Brine
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 25 minutes or until tender.
- Drain in a colander over a bowl, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid.
- Return potatoes to a pan. Add reserved cooking liquid and remaining ingredients.
- Beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth.