INGREDIENTS (2 servings):
- 3/4 cup orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper F.I.T. Brine
- In a 1-quart heavy saucepan sauté orzo in butter over moderately high heat, stirring, until browned lightly and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring liquid to a boil and cover. Reduce heat to low and cook 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove pan from heat and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.