Recommendations: Original Hickory, Garlic & Herb, Jamaican Jerk, Mesquite Apple F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (1 serving):
- 1oz (approxmately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM per 1lb of pork
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 Fuji apple, sliced
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 French bread baguette
- olive oil
- Brine pork tenderloin per instructions on package.
- Option A: Roast 10 min at 400°F, then reduce oven temperature to 350°F and continue roasting until pork registers 145°F on a meat thermometer, Let it rest for 10 min, then slice thinly
- Option B: Cut the pork tenderloin into thin slices, then pan fry
- Slice bread in half and brush the outside of the bread with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Layer on cheddar cheese, pork tenderloin and apple slices on the bread.
- Place sandwich in a Panini press and cook until golden brown.
- Cut in half and serve with recommended side dishes (Found in the Vegetables & Sides Section)