Flavor Recommendations: Sweet and Spicy, Garlic & Herb, Savory Chipotle, Jamaican Jerk F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM per 1lb of pork
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp five-spice powder
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Peanut oil
- 1 tbsp minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 c. red bell pepper strips
- 1 1/2 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole baby corn, drained
- 1 lb cubed pork tenderloin or country ribs
- Cube pork and brine per instructions on package.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, five-spice powder, water, and cornstarch, stirring with a whisk. Set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons ginger and garlic to pan; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add bell pepper, onions, broccoli, mushrooms, and corn; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add pork and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes
- Add soy sauce/cornstarch mixture; stir 3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with rice if desired.