INGREDIENTS (2 servings):
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper F.I.T. Brine
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, and stir in the rice.
- Cook rice, stirring frequently, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Mix chicken broth, lemon juice, thyme, and Lemon Pepper F.I.T. Brine into the rice. Cover, and reduce heat to low.
- Cook 20 minutes, until liquid has been absorbed. Fluff with a fork before serving.