Flavor Recommendations: Garlic & Herb, Original Hickory, Jamaican Jerk F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (4 skewers):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM per 1lb of beef
- 1 pound boneless beef steak, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 8 medium mushrooms
- 8 (1 1/2 inch) pieces red onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Cube beef into 2-in chunks and brine per instructions on package
- Thread onto a skewer in the following order: beef-mushroom-onion-tomato, using 1 piece of each. Repeat 1 more time. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Let sit for 10 to 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Lightly brush skewers on each side with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place on a preheated medium-high grill and cook until beef is cooked to desired doneness, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with recommended side dishes (Found in the Vegetables & Sides Section)