INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 2oz (approximately 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM per 2lb of beef
- 2 lbs beef skirt steak
- Place beef skirt steak in a Ziplock bag
- Add F.I.T. BrineTM and 2 cups of water. Seal the bag and shake till spices and water are mixed. (~Note~ attempt to remove air before sealing)
- Allow beef to brine in the fridge for minimum 6hrs (~Optional~ if brining for less than 8 hrs, it may not be necessary to refrigerate while brining)
- ~Optional~ Take beef out of the fridge and allow time for beef to reach room temperature (approx. 4 hrs, as part of the brining time)
- Preheat grill
- Grill beef skirt steak for about 16-20 minutes, flipping every 4-5 minutes (3 flips total)
- Take beef off the grill and allow it to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Cut beef against the grain into thin strips.
- Serve with recommended side dishes (Found in the Vegetables & Sides Section)