Flavor Recommendations: Garlic & Herb, Savory Chipotle, Original Hickory, Jamaican Jerk, Thai Curry F.I.T. BrineTM Flavor
INGREDIENTS (3-4 servings):
- 5lbs Oxtails
- 1.5 oz (approximately 1/4 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 3 onions
- 1 stalk of celery
- 2 red bell peppers
- Chop up the onion, celery, and bell peppers
- Put half of the oxtails, onions, celery, and bell peppers in the crock pot.
- Season the meat and vegetables in the crock pot with half of the available FIT BrineTM
- Put the remaining oxtails, onion, celery, and bell peppers in the crock pot and season with the remaining FIT BrineTM
- Add 2 cups of water to the crock pot
- Set the crock pot to high and let the oxtails cook for about 6hrs till the meat easily pulls away from the bone and the vegetables are soft
- Serve with rice if desired.