Flavor Recommendation: Thai Curry, Sweet and Spicy, Garlic & Herb F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM for every 1lb of chicken
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon chili garlic sauce (such as Lee Kum Kee)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut-up mixed fresh vegetables (red and green bell peppers, baby carrots, mushrooms, snow peas, onions)
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1-2 lbs chicken
- Brine chicken per instructions on package.
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl (chicken broth through salt); stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add brined chicken and peanuts; stir-fry 3 minutes
- Add broth mixture; cook 1 minute or until thick, stirring constantly.
- Serve with rice, if desired.