Flavor Recommendations: Garlic & Herb, Thai Curry F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (8 servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM for every 1lb of chicken
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 cups lightly steamed broccoli florets
- 1-2 lbs chicken breast
- 1 10 ¾-ounce can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Brine chicken per instructions on package.
- Grill or saute chicken and cube.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together rice, broccoli, and chicken in a shallow 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine soup and yogurt; spread mixture evenly over chicken
- Top with cheese
- Bake 35 to 45 min until casserole bubbles and cheese melts