Flavor Recommendation: Garlic & Herb, Sweet & Spicy, Thai Curry F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM per 1lb of beef
- 2 lb flat, wide rice noodles
- 1-2 lbs sliced beef ribeye or tenderloin
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 4 cups of chopped broccoli or Chinese broccoli
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- Place beef ribeye/tenderloin in a Ziplock bag
- Add F.I.T. BrineTM and water per instructions on the package.
- Seal the bag and shake till spices and water are mixed. (~Note~ attempt to remove air before sealing)
- Allow beef to brine in the fridge for minimum 6hrs (~Optional~ if brining for less than 8 hrs, it may not be necessary to refrigerate while brining)
- Take beef out of the fridge and allow time for beef to reach room temperature (approx. 4 hrs, as part of the brining time)
- Drain the beef and cut into thin slices.
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on the package and set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, water, and sugar in a bowl and stir till thoroughly mixed.
- Preheat wok and add peanut oil
- When the wok is hot, add crushed garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add sliced beef and broccoli and cook for 1 minute
- Move the beef and broccoli to once side, add the eggs, and scramble. As the eggs start to cook gently fold in the beef and broccoli
- Add the noodles and sauce and gently fold/mix thoroughly.
- Serve and add top with crushed peanuts as desired