Flavor Recommendation: Thai Curry, Sweet & Spicy F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM per 1lb of beef
- 1-2 lbs. Beef skirt or tenderloin
- 1 ½ c. sliced red onion
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 c. torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- Chopped herbs to taste-chopped fresh mint and/or basil and/or cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 tsp.Thai chili sauce (to taste)
- To make the dressing: Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Slice or cube beef and brine per instructions on package.
- Grill or saute beef
- Toss salad ingredients and beef together (except chopped herbs).
- Divide salad among 4 plates and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with chopped herbs.