Flavor Recommendations: Mango Habanero, Savory Chipotle F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (8 servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM for every 1lb of chicken
- 8 to 10 corn tortillas
- 1-2 lbs chicken
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- salsa (blend one can of Rotel and one can of diced tomatoes)
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Brine chicken per instructions on package.
- Grill or saute chicken and shred.
- Spoon some salsa in the bottom of an 8 x 12 glass casserole dish.
- Layer half of the tortillas, half of the meat, 1/2 can of beans, 1/2 can of corn, and one zucchini.
- Repeat the first two steps beginning with the salsa.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°, or until the zucchini is done. Uncover and bake for about 7 minutes more, to melt the cheese.
- ~Optional~ Serve with sour cream.