Flavor Recommendations: Thai Curry F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (6+ servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) Thai Curry F.I.T. BrineTM
- 1 tbsp diced garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 lbs mixture of fresh chopped vegetables or premade vegetable stir-fry medley
- 1 x 13.5oz cans of coconut milk
- 1/2 pound peeled shrimp
- 1/2 pound halved sea scallops
- 1/2 pound calamari, cut into bite sized rings
- ~Optional~ 2tbsp of diced Thai chili
- Preheat large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add sesame oil and garlic to the pan; stir-fry 30 seconds
- Add vegetable mixture; stir-fry 2-3 minutes
- Add seafood and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes
- Add coconut milk and mix thoroughly while continuing to cook
- Add Thai Curry F.I.T. BrineTM. Add as necessary till curry reaches desired taste
- ~Optional~ Add diced Thai chili
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with rice if desired.