Flavor Recommendations: Garlic & Herb, Savory Chipotle, Jamaican Jerk, Mango Habanero, Thai Curry F.I.T. BrineTM Flavor
INGREDIENTS (2 servings):
- 1 pound of fully peeled shrimp
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM
- 1 large onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 8 oz of mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4-6 wheat tortillas
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 cup guacamole
- Dice the onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms
- Preheat the skillet or wok to medium-high heat
- Lightly spray the tortillas with cooking spray, and toast the tortillas
- Place the toasted tortillas on a plate and cover with paper towel
- Add olive oil and minced garlic to the skillet and cook for about 30 seconds
- Add the diced onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Cook till onions and bell peppers are slightly softened.
- Add the shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring gently.
- Season the shrimp and vegetables with F.I.T. BrineTM till shrimp and vegetables are to taste and well coated
- To serve, place a generous spoonful of shrimp and vegetables in each tortilla.
- Add a little bit of guacamole and sprinkle each taco with a little bit of grated cheese.
- Serve with recommended side dishes (Found in the Vegetables & Sides Section)