Flavor Recommendation: Mango Habanero, Garlic & Herb, Jamaican Jerk F.I.T. BrineTM
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 1oz (approximately half of 1/3 cup) F.I.T. BrineTM for every 1lb of chicken
- 1-2 lbs chicken
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 4 cups linguine -- hot cooked (about 8 oz uncooked pasta)
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon no-salt-added lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Brine chicken per instructions on package.
- Shred or cube chicken. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Add Cajun seasoning, bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions; cook 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook another 3 min till chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients; Cook 1-2 minute; stirring constantly. Serve immediately.